Quality Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor – Food & Beverage Industry Sector
As a result of further growth of our Certification Division we are looking for 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
- ISO 9001:2015
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing in Food & Beverage sector schemes including ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 & HACCP
We are currently seeking an experienced QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and conducting Quality Management System (QMS) audits for our clients in accordance with international and UAE National standards and regulations.
- Performs 3rd party certification audits for ISO 9001 in Food & Beverage Industry based on Dubai, UAE Municipality requirements
- Performs 2nd party quality and/or Food safety audits/assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers and maintain accurate and complete audit records and documentation
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Provides communication of changes and clarification for other Food & Beverage standards offered by WECERT to stakeholders
- Works closely with the Certification office to advance auditor qualifications
- Works closely with the Quality, Food & Beverage Sector Manager on Operations related activities
- Plan, conduct, and report on FSMS audits, ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in FSMS standards and regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a Engineering
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Food related or Bioscience discipline is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience (in relation to food production & technology) in the food industry;
- 2+ years qualified QMS and/or FSMS (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000) Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001 /FSSC 22000/ISO 22000 Lead Auditor recognized Course;
- Have completed required number of observations, team auditor and acting lead auditor audits to be qualified as a lead auditor (audit log copy required);
- Ability to read/interpret audit protocols and work instruction;
- Good analytical skills and specialized know-how of relevant methods;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High social competence and ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to travel;
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Chance to work with a diverse range of clients in the food industry.
WECERT guarantees equal opportunities and equal treatment and access to all candidates without discrimination based on sex, race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic characteristics, language, religion or belief, political or other opinion, membership of a national minority, heritage, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.