Certification of a management system provides evidence of your compliance according to national or international standards.
The road to certification process will vary slightly for different services, To walk you through the process, we have chosen a management system as an example.
How should you prepare for certification?
After having decided on the Management System you wish to implement, there are certain steps to get you started. Some simple tips have proven invaluable to companies seeking certification. As you set out, keep these in mind:
- Make sure you begin the process with the right attitude.
- Have a complete understanding of the concept set forth in the standard and use it as a guide to define your Management System.
- Know what application and implications of the standard will mean to your company.
- Use the standard as a tool for improvement.
- Have an understanding of the risks and processes that affect your organisation’s ability to realise its business strategy.
- Select your partner (certification body/registrar) carefully.
What steps you should follow?
Here are 10 general steps that will take you down your journey to CERTIFICATION:
Ready to start your Certification Journey ?
You will need to fill in an application form (also known at WECERT as an Initial Questionnaire Form) in order for us to understand your company, the complexity and requirements. You can do this by completing our online Initial Questionnaire Form. We will use this information to accurately define the scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.